Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hi Girlies,
I hope you enjoyed class as much as I did today. I know it's alot, but we're almost done! :)

Homework:

Read:
The Age of Nationalism and Reform p. 202-227
The Gilded Age -read chapter 1 (if you already did, review it please!) 3 & 6
The CIvil War 1850-1895 p. 229-246, 274-279
President Benjamin Harrison

Do:
-Write at least a 1 pg double spaced 12pt font paper about your family history.
-choose at least 1 parent (you can do both if you want) and talk about that family line
-answer questions like: what ethnicity are you, how did your ancestors come to America, any significant people in your family tree, what do you love about your family heritage, do you see God's providence in your family tree.... I can't wait to read these!

~Lauren

2 comments:

The Maka 6 said...

lots of reading! excited about our writing assignment! should be really fun! i love studying my family tree!

Anonymous said...

fun fun fun! i LOVE learning about my family history!

ellie