Friday, March 20, 2009

Literature: homework due 3/27

Hey girlies,

For next week:
- finish Great Expectations
-
do a character paper on a character of your choice; 5-paragraph essay; typed & double-spaced

Also, we'll be finishing the movie. Let's all bring snacks to share!

Coming up, we'll be starting The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hide on April 3rd. I will also then be returning your 3rd quarter grades. (If your parents need them sooner let me know.)

Let me know if you have any questions!
Ally

4 comments:

The Maka 6 said...

yeah! im so excited about our next book! and i *LOVE* character papers! im going to do either Estella, Herbert, or Jaggers... :D

Nicki said...

hey ally!

are we going to have a extended class time to finish the movie? if so how long of an extended time? thx! see you on friday! :D

nicki

Unknown said...

i'm gonna do the Aged. hahaha, just kidding! wow, that would be an amazing paper! hahaha! Hannah, you would do Jaggers. My guess is that you'll do Estella or Jaggers. Herbert is to nice for you to do a paper on him. haha, jk.

Kayla said...

I think I'm going to do Estella...she's very interesting :)I'm loving the book! Dr. Jekell and Mr. Hyde should be very interesting haha.