Wednesday, January 7, 2009

History Info

Hi Moms and girlies,

-We ARE Going to have our field trip next week, January 14. A mom kindly reminded me that the week after is probably going to be a zoo in D.C. because of the inaugaration. So, the 14th it is. We are going to meet here at my house at 9:30, regular time. I am wondering if 2 moms would be so kind as to transfer us to the Shady Grove Metro Station. This will save $$ on parking and be an easier way I think.
We will get the after-rush-hour rate for the Metro (I will find out how much Metro should be and post it later). We will be home by 4pm. And if again, I could have 2 moms pick us up at the Shady Grove Metro Station, that would be super. Please email me if you are available: lauren.rohwer@gmail.com

-Homework:
Antebellum America, pages 277-293
Presidents book on Zachary Taylor
Take notes please!
And don't worry about reviewing for the test. I am pushing it back another week. :D
Note:
for the field trip: dress warmly, bring some cash, pack a lunch or bring money for one, bring a cell phone if you have it,and bring a small notebook and pen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, thanks!

I had fun at history today!

Ellie

Wikner Family said...

do u kno where we will b eatin? wonderin so i can get the appropriate cash amount!!!

mucho funo in classo... lol

elboe

ps im glad we r havin it on the 14th... less time to wait!!!